Katy Perry Peacock Music Video - Ryan James Yezak REVIEW

This is my favorite video. And I watched this again today.




This "Peacock" video is most sexy one from Ryan James Yezak, I think.

(around 0:48) Doctors...? oh no...


Christian Beasley's choreography.


(From 1:46) This guy's so hot.


(around 1:56‐59) His teammates are pervert...!


"I wanna see your pea-cock cock cock..."


Christian Beasley's sexy shot.


Around 3:25 I like this cut.
Ryan James Yezak uses many colorful images in this video, because this is "Peacock" dance video. but, he uses beautiful black and white scenes too. Perhaps, he described black and white can generate all colors?

(Link to Japanese entry
http://huesoftherainbow2.blogspot.com/2011/05/katy-perry-peacock-music-video-ryan.html)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog